topic selection: Mental Retardation and the article is on file
1) Follow these guidelines when completing this assignment. Speak with your faculty member if you have questions. a. Select a scholarly nursing or research article, published within the last five years, related to mental health
nursing. The content of the article must relate to evidence-based practice.
• You may need to evaluate several articles to find one that is appropriate.
b. Ensure that no other member of your clinical group chooses the same article, then submit your choice for
c. The submitted assignment should be 2-3 pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages.
2) Include the following sections (detailed criteria listed below and in the Grading Rubric must match exactly).
Introduction (10 points/10%)
• Establishes purpose of the paper
• Captures attention of the reader Article Summary (30 points/30%)
• Statistics to support significance of the topic to mental health care
• Key points of the article
• Key evidence presented
• Examples of how the evidence can be incorporated into your nursing practice Article Critique (30 points/30%)
• Present strengths of the article
• Present weaknesses of the article
• Discuss if you would/would not recommend this article to a colleague
Conclusion (15 points/15%)
• Provides analysis or synthesis of information within the body of the text
• Supported by ides presented in the body of the paper
• Is clearly written
Article Selection and Approval (5 points/5%)
• Current (published in last 5 years)
• Relevant to mental health care
• Not used by another student within the clinical group
• Submitted and approved as directed by instructor
APA format and Writing Mechanics (10 points/10%)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more