MY LAST NAME IS C AS ASSIGNED MY HOME STATE IS EITHER ILLINOIS AND MARYLAND Sunnyvale Care Clinic Project Refer to the top assignment listed by the letter of your last name found below. This op
MY LAST NAME IS C AS ASSIGNED MY HOME STATE IS EITHER ILLINOIS AND MARYLAND
Sunnyvale Care Clinic Project
Refer to the top assignment listed by the letter of your last name found below. This option will be used for at least one of the weekly assignments and the Final Project.
- Option 1 – Last names beginning with A – H: Primary care clinic in your home state.
The Final Project will be a cumulative project that you will develop during the course. Each week, you will complete a section of the project for your assigned clinic, using the templates and examples available.
The Sunnyvale Care Clinic (state the option assigned). Be sure to use the Final Project Assumptions Download Final Project AssumptionsTemplate (available in the online classroom).
- List of the project objectives with a description.
- List of project deliverables.
- Patient visits by year graph.
- Start-up costs
- Pro Forma for a minimum of three years
- Gross revenue
- Contractual adjustments
- Net revenue
- Operating Expenses
- List each position: Students should use actual average salaries for positions
- Total Salaries
- Benefits (Calculated at 30% of salaries)
- Total Salaries & Benefits
- Other expenses
- Central sterile supply
- Depreciation hazardous waste disposal
- Miscellaneous (Define what is included in this category)
- Office supplies
- Repair of equipment
- Staff development
- Total Other
- Total Expense
- Net Income
- Project Timeline (available in the online classroom)
- Gantt Chart (available in the online classroom)
- Critical Pathway (available in the online classroom)
- Summary of project
- Process for selecting site location.
- Summary of the communication plan for the project.
- Analysis of when the clinic has a positive net income (Net revenue – Total Expense). If the clinic does not have a positive net income, what recommendations would you make to decrease costs or increase revenue? Include specific rationale for the recommendations.
The Final Project
- Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing CenterLinks to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Name of Institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- Must use at least three sources in addition to the course text.
- If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading RubricLinks to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.