Mountain States Health Alliance (MSHA) is a community-owned, non-profit organization engaged in providing an integrated, comprehensive continuum of care to people in 29 counties in Tennessee, Virginia, Kentucky, and North Carolina. The health system comprises of 15 acute care hospitals and about 21 preventative care and outpatient clinics. It offers its services through 160 physicians and about 9000 other team members. In addition the organization also provides Daycare, Diagnostic, Emergency Services, Hospice, Intensive Care, Neurology and Homecare and other related services. MSHA is headquartered in Tennessee, the US
Mountain States Health Alliance Key Recent Developments .
Aug 18, 2010: Mountain States Foundation Receives $10,000 From The Grainger Foundation
Aug 11, 2010: Mountain States Rehabilitation Relocates To Provide Expanded Services
Jul 29, 2010: Norton Community Hospital Appoints Stephen Sawyer As CFO
Jul 02, 2010: Norton Community Hospital Appoints Mark Leonard As New CEO
May 05, 2010: Johnson City Medical Center Appoints Bradley Nurkin As CEO
Mountain States Health Alliance provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
– Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
– Corporate strategy – ’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
– SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
– Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
– Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
– Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
– Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
– Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
– Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
– Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
– Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
For more information, please visit:
Or email us at or call +918149852585
Tel : +912227453309
Follow us on twitter:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more