Adolescents Suicide is the topi
NAME OF PAPER IS TOPIC SEARCH STRATEGY
GROUP TOPIC ::::ADOLESCENTS SUICIDE
1) ATTACHED IS SAMPLE OF TEMPLATE OF HOW THE PAPER SHOULD BE WRITTEN
2. NAME OF TWO ARTICES I FOUND ::: Exploring adolescents’ perspectives on and experiences with post-primary school-based suicide prevention a meta-ethnography protocol & Improving Suicide Prevention Through Evidenced-Based Strategies: A Systematic Review
c. Please make sure you do not duplicate articles within your group.
d. Paper should be 3-4 content pages in length. Title and reference pages are required but are excluded from 3-4 -page length.
2) The paper will include the following sections:
a. Clinical Question (45 points/28%)
• Describe the problem. What is the focus of your group’s work?
• Explain the significance of the problem in terms of patient outcomes. What health outcomes result from your problem? Or what statistics document this is a problem? You may find support on websites for government or professional organizations.
• PICOT question in support of the group topic.
• State the purpose of your paper. What will your paper do or describe? This is like a problem
statement. “The purpose of this paper is to . . .”
b. Levels of Evidence (20 points/13%)
• Identify the type of question being asked (therapy, prognosis, meaning, etc.).
• What is the best type of evidence to answer that question (e.g., RCT, cohort study, qualitative study, etc.)?
c. Search Strategy (65 points/41%)
ARTICLE FOUND on >>>>> HHS Public Access Author manuscript Am J Psychiatry. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2022 July 01. &
Walsh et al. Systematic Reviews (2023) 12:4 https://doi.org/10.1186/s13643-022-02166
• List search terms and results.
• Databases used (start with the CU library). Link your search with the PICOT question described above.
• Refinement decisions. As you did your search, what decisions did you make in refinement to get your required articles down to a reasonable number for review? Were any limits used? If so, what?
• Identification of two (2) most relevant articles (primary sources published within the last 5 years).
d. Format (30 points/18%)
• Correct grammar and spelling.
• Include a title page.
• Use of headings for each section.
Clinical Question, Levels of Evidence, Search Strategy, and Conclusion
• Adheres to current APA formatting and guidelines.
• 3-4 pages in length, excluding title and reference pages.
For writing assistance, visit the Writing Center.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more